GOSLING'S RUMS UNBEFREAKIN'LIEVABLE SWEEPSTAKES
3 Aug 2006
MOST NEW ENGLAND FANS WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR TWO SEASON TICKETS TO ALL HOME GAMES AT THE GILLETTE STADIUM...
BUT ENTER GOSLING'S RUM SWEEPSTAKES AND YOU COULD BE THE GRAND WINNER OF A PAIR OF NEXT SEASON'S TICKETS TO ALL GILLETTE STADIUM SPORTING AND CONCERT EVENTS, MOVING AHEAD OF MORE THAN 50,000 OTHER FOOTBALL FANS CURRENTLY ON A WAIT LIST FOR SEASON TICKETS, WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING RASH!
Gosling's Rums Unbefreakin'lievable Sweepstakes will run from August 14th, 2006 to December 14th, 2006 and requires no purchase or the offering of "a first-born son" to win. Anyone Twenty-One years of age or over can try their luck simply by filling out an entry form at participating retail locations in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.
Entries must be received by December 20th, 2006. A Winner will be randomly drawn on or about December 31st, 2006.
Check out Gosling's Rums Unbefreakin'lievable Sweepstakes Firstborn and Body Parts Posters.
Click on the links to hear the Gosling's Rums Unbefreakin'lievable Sweepstakes On The Street and Shaved Head radio ads on air at sporting radio stations throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire .
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. ELIBILITY. Open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) Employees and Directors of Gosling’s Rum (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies; (b) Corporate Officers and Directors, Members and Managers of limited liability companies, employees and representatives of suppliers, wholesalers and retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) Employees of beverage alcohol regulatory agencies; (d) Members of the immediate family or household of any person in the preceding categories. All entries must agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state and local laws. Only one entry per person permitted.
2. HOW TO ENTER. Legibly complete entry form and mail to: Gosling’s Rum Sweepstakes, PO Box 690408, Quincy, MA 02269. Entries must be postmarked by December 14, 2006, and must be received by December 20, 2006. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, incomplete, incorrect, returned or undelivered entries. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted.
3. PRIZES/VALUES/ODDS. Grand Prize will be two (2) season tickets to events held at Gillette Stadium in 2007, including, but not limited to, New England Patriots 2007 NFL season tickets and New England Revolutions 2007 MLS season tickets with accompanying pre-game field passes respectively, and all 2007 Gillette Stadium Concerts. The approximate retail value of Prize if $4,900. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No substitution of Prizes will be permitted.
4. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION & VERIFICATION. Winner will be selected by random drawing on or about December 31, 2006, and will be notified using contact information provided on the entry form via postal mail, telephone, email or other method determined by Sponsor. Winner will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility including proof of age and Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor and Gillette Stadium, within fourteen (14) days of notification in order to claim Prize. If Winner cannot be contacted, is contacted and does not respond as directed within fourteen (14) days of notification, refuses Prize, or is ineligible to accept Prize, a new Winner will be selected in a Second Chance Drawing of all remaining entries on or about January 21, 2007. Any alternate Winners will be subject to the same notification and verification procedures outlined in this paragraph for the originally selected Winner. Drawings will continue at three week intervals until a qualified Winner is selected and verified.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS. All entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winner agrees to release and hold sponsor harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession or use of Prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. Winner consents to the use of his or her name and photographic likeness by Sponsor for purposes of advertising and promotion without further notification or compensation. Sponsor may cancel, terminate or modify this sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to conditions beyond sponsor’s control. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. TAXES, IF ANY, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process of operation of the sweepstakes, or who otherwise violates these Official Rules. Legal only in states where permitted.
6. WINNER IDENTIFICATION. For winners’ name, send your request together with a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Gosling’s Rum Sweepstakes, PO Box 690408, Quincy, MA 02269.