Bermuda Lobster Rolls
- 8-10 oz cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 T mayonnaise
- 1 t fresh ginger, minced
- 2 t or more Goslings Black Seal Rum
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 t butter, room temperature
- 2 hot dog rolls
- 1/2 head of Boston or butter lettuce, shredded
- 2 scallions, sliced
Combine lobster, mayonnaise, ginger and Goslings Black Seal Rum in medium bowl, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Lightly butter insides of the hot dog rolls. Grill buttered side down in a hot skillet or for a few minutes over the coals. Fill each first with some lettuce, then add lobster “salad,” sprinkle with scallions and serve. Ahoy!